Do You Have What it Takes to be a Golf Master?
Welcome to Golf Master 3D. This realistic golf simulator puts your golf skills to the test. The goal is to complete all 18 holes of varying difficulty. The game consists of playing a ball with the proper club from the teeing ground into the hole by a stroke or successive strokes. The objective is to get the ball into the hole in Par, which is the number of strokes allocated to a particular hole depending on it’s difficulty level and length. You will see the Par for each hole on the scorecard. If you are able, get the ball in the hole in less than par to shoot very low scores. Now get out on the course in your tacky red Hawaiian shirt and make Tiger Woods proud.
How to Play:
- The arrows on the screen above the golfer control the direction you will hit the ball.
- To begin your golf swing, click & hold the STRIKE button.
- The higher the meter goes, the more power you will hit the ball with.
- Adjust your club choices as you get closer to the green.
- When you reach the green, don’t forget to use your Putter to knock the ball into the cup.